"Good deal: Coastal Express flexible ticket" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Transportation Tip by Saagar
Norway Transportation: 216 reviews and 187 photos
The Coastal Express Liner (Hurtigruta) this year 2005 introduces a 21-day flexible ticket for NOK 2900 - travel as much and where you want for 21 days. You can jump off or on at any scheduled harbour with this ticket. The ticket does not include cabin and meals, but provides discounts on board as well as with the Rica Hotel chain on land. Like with an interrail ticket it is a personal ticket.
Cabin: NOK 275,- p. p. in double cabin, single cabin NOK 325,-
Hotel on land (Rica) NOK 350,- p. p. in double room, single 550,-
The ticket "Hurtigrutepasset" can be purchased at:
? Ofotens og Vesteraalens Dampskibsselskab asa,
phone +47 76 96 76 93
? Troms Fylkes Dampskipsselskab asa, phone +47 77 64 81 00
? On board all Hurtigrute ships
? In the Rica Hotel receptions in Norway.
This will make the coast travels more affordable and the Coastal Express liner a more viable option for backpack travelling in Norway.
othercontact: Rica hotels
More Transportation in Norway (32)
More Reviews (129)
- See All Hurtigruten cruise in 5 minutes - save...
- See All Re what currency to bring to Norway
- See All Hiking on the cheap - base camp in Oslo
- See All In the heart of Jotunheimen
- See All Best chocolate in Norway:
- See All Cheap air tickets to/from Norway
- See All Cheapest beer in Norway
- See All Drinking and alcohol in Norway
- See All Norwegian State Railways Oslo to Gjøvik
- See All Bring drinks!
- See All Tired of E6? Divert over...
- Nightlife, ship, hotel, restaurant and...
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels