"Keren's market" Top 5 Page for this destination Eritrea Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Eritrea Things to Do: 14 reviews and 14 photos
I went to Keren's market and found it very lively and good. The jewelry part (silver, mostly) was probably along the line of what a tourist could be looking for. For myself I bought Barka sandals (see separate tip).
Address: Keren city center.
More Things to Do in Eritrea (6)
More Reviews (30)
- See All The border conflict with Ethiopia (part...
- See All Book 1: Mai Weini: A highland village in...
- See All Languages and people of Eritrea
- Eritreans are party lovers
- See All Traditions and spice
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Eritrea?Share Your Travels