- - - -: "In Barentu the hotel was bombed" Top 5 Page for this destination Eritrea Hotel Tip by Saagar
Eritrea Hotels: 8 reviews and 7 photos
I stayed in Barentu just before the Ethiopians bombed the main hotel there, and sad story is, the hotel owner with it. It was a white, gleaming building with some style and a big courtyard. I hope it is being rebuilt. If not, accommodation is available in the centre of the town, just below, on the north side of the government hill. There are some restaurants there, good ones, too, and some double as hotels.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Some ways out of Barentu along the road toward Sudan.
Price: less than US$20
More Hotels in Eritrea (3)
More Reviews (33)
- See All The border conflict with Ethiopia (part...
- See All Book 1: Mai Weini: A highland village in...
- See All Languages and people of Eritrea
- See All Keren's market
- Eritreans are party lovers
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Eritrea?Share Your Travels