republica de aca: "15 minutes free internet with a cup of coffee" Buenos Aires Restaurant Tip by cochinjew
Buenos Aires Restaurants: 737 reviews and 763 photos
wonderfully decorated with north american jazz stars of the yester years, this coffee shop sits at one end of the plaza serrano in palermo.
very friendly and welcoming and you order your coffee.. cortado en jarrito and it comes soon enough. for just two pesos and you can use the internet free for fifteen minutes
Favorite Dish: cafe cortado en jarrito. while looking at portraits of jazz giants of yesteryears
Address: palermo viejo at the end of plaza cortazar
More Restaurants in Buenos Aires (36)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Wonderful place to stay in Palermo
- Tourist Prices and Panhandling in Calle...
- See All antique anything you can find here
- See All Extraordinary Taxista
- A lively place to spend a night with...
cochinjew's Related Pages
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels