"They built the museum around the ship!" Fram Museum Tip by gordonilla
Fram Museum, Oslo: 29 reviews and 62 photos
The museum is best approached via the ferry from the terminus located near to the City hall building.
The msueum contains the history of the ship and the ship itself.
Address: Bygdoynesveien 36, 0286 Oslo
Phone: 23 28 29 50
More Things to Do in Oslo (13)
More Reviews (28)
- See All A day out in Oslo
- See All What, they are not really free?
- See All Eating in "Oslo City Centre"
- The Flags and Arms of Norway
- Horlicks as an important part of the...
gordonilla's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels