"XIIIth - Need a map ?" Maps Tip by Maillekeukeul
Maps, Paris: 4 reviews and 5 photos
In Paris, one of the most visited cities in the world (if not the most visited), we always think about Mister Tourist and the little misgivings he may have, when losing himself in an area he's not supposed to stroll around in (as Mister Tourist never goes off the beaten path, he's way too much in a hurry, and he loves to spend hours in a queue to go up the Eiffel Tower...). So, the city of Paris has decided to poster huge maps in the middle of the unknown areas... What is up to Mister Tourist is just to find out where these maps are located !!!
More Local Customs in Paris (7)
More Reviews (102)
- See All Ist - Summertime...
- See All IIIrd - A Clockwork Area...
- See All XVIth - PSG, PSG, PSG !!!
- If I was a tourist...
- See All XVIIth - Enjoy your backyard !!!
- See All XVIIth - Les Batignolles
- See All Ist - An unshopping tip...
- See All XIth - Oberkampf street (rue Oberkampf)
- See All VIIIth - You'll never rob what...
- See All XVth - What does a RER look like ?
- XIXth - Cheap youth hostel
- IIIrd - Don't forget your rights !!!
Maillekeukeul's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels