Corragio's: "The best Italian food in Greeley" Top 5 Page for this destination Greeley Restaurant Tip by kymbanm

Greeley Restaurants: 10 reviews and 9 photos

Heavenly food ...at heavenly prices :)
by kymbanm

Corragios is right off south campus, and caters to students and locals. They are a nice bunch of folks, who take their cooking and customer service seriously.

The interior is simple, but with homey touches - they place tablecloths and candles for their evening buffet :) If you prefer, there are a few outdoor tables to allow you to dine al fresco ....

Paper and plastic are your dining utensils, and you bus your own tables, but don't let the simplicity of the surroundings fool you - this is the best food deal, and best tasting italian I've had in ages!

Favorite Dish: We did the dinner buffet and were so pleased! There was spagetti, pene pasta in vodka sauce, chicken and eggplant parmesian, mussles, shrimp, sausage and peppers, lasange, breads, salads, and desserts to 'die for' .... They also have subs and a full menu - but this buffet is the best one I've eaten at in years!

I love, but am pickey about my eggplant parmesian. I can honestly say I haven't had a dish this good for over 10 years!

Oh, and the desserts!!!!!!! A wonderful white cake w/ real whipped cream frosting, and filled w/ bannana and strawberies, cheesecake, and may I add the mini cannoles that I nicknamed 'chocolate dipped orgasm' :)

This feast cost us 12.50$ a person - you can't beat this deal :)

Address: 805-17st, Greeley Co.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Phone: 970-352-7887
Price: US$11-20
Rating: 5
Theme: Local

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Written Mar 6, 2005

Comments

kymbanm

“Each step brings one closer to a new beginning ....”

Have you been to Greeley?