"Good business-class hotel" Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel Tip by rsilva

Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel, Toronto: 959 reviews and 1 photos

View from the room
by rsilva

I was in Toronto also for a training course and during that time, I stayed at this Hotel (the training center was nearby).

It is a very nice hotel with good amenities like swimming pool and "Jacuzzi", it also had a laundry room which was useful as we had been on vacation a whole week before. The washing was complimentary, but there was a small fee for drying the clothes.

What I did not like was the lady at the front desk during check-in. She was a bit rude and unfriendly, but I guess she was having a bad day as she was friendly on the next.
The other front-desk staff were friendly.

There was free, high-speed internet in the room, just plug in the laptop and surf. It was great as it allowed me to book the "Raptors" games :). There were also a couple of nice bathrobes. This was part of the "package deal" for this room; I guess it was not standard.

We had breakfast vouchers that were part of the price, but they only entitled us to a drink coffee/tea or juice and either a muffin or a toast. Anything else was paid for. The quality was OK, but the service was the worst we had in Toronto.

Room-service was fast and cheap. At least twice, we did not feel like going out for dinner and ended up eating in the room. The food was not only very good quality (for room service standards), but also very affordable

This is not a hotel you will be likely to choose if you are on holidays as it is about 25-30 minutes drive from downtown Toronto (there are buses also that take just slightly longer), but is good for business travelers.

Unique Qualities: Pool, jacuzzi, self-service laundry.

Address: 6257 Airport Road Mississauga Ont
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: 905 678-1400
Price: US$80-120
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.fourpointstorontoairport.com/

• Written Mar 6, 2005

Comments

rsilva

“Next stop... ?”

Have you been to Toronto?