"1. La Tahona (if you like..." Madrid Restaurant Tip by JoRo
Madrid Restaurants: 684 reviews and 724 photos
1. La Tahona (if you like meat)
2. El Jardin
3. La Casa del Abuelo
1. Very cosy atmosphere and reasonable house wine. The cochinillo is the best in all of Spain. Order the chuletas as a starter and the morcilla. Take the Rose house wine.
2. Cheap and good.
3. Typical Spanish atmosphere. A place where you can pop in, have a snack at the bar.
4. Carpaccio and Vittello Tonatto - very good and cheap
Favorite Dish: 1. Cochinillo on Wednesdays
2. Pizza and Fondue
3. Gambas a la plancha and Setas al ajo
Directions: 1. C/ Capitan Haya, close to General Yague.
2. Off Bravo Murillo - Tetuan tube stop.
3. C/ de Goya - close to Principe de Vergara.
4. Sor Angela de la Cruz
More Reviews (2)
JoRo's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels