COFFEE TALK: "COFFEE TALK: BEST COFFEE and FREE WIFI" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Restaurant Tip by thinking
Honolulu Restaurants: 297 reviews and 472 photos
COFFEE TALK is a place where you can meet people and bond with the community. With its kitschy art, fresh pastries baked on-site,Internet-ready computers, regular live music and high ceiling, the shop serves as a social hub.
Bring your laptop, as WIFI is free here, and there are plugs to keep your computer working.
Favorite Dish: Buy 9 coffees, get one free. They give you a card so you can keep track.
Address: 3601 Waialae Avenue
More Reviews (92)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels