Trofea Restaurant: "Trofea - All you can eat!" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Restaurant Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Restaurants: 944 reviews and 1,076 photos
Trofea (trophy) is one of those all you can eat places where you can eat yourself until being sick :)
It has good food, some soups and lots of meat and garnish, salads, desserts...and the beverages (excluding spirits) are included as well.
They just opened a subsidiary on the corner of Visegradi and Victor Hugo street in the 13th district (easier to reach then the original one).
Mon-Thu from 12am till 5pm: 2199 HUF
Mon-Thu from 5:30pm: 2999 HUF
Fri-Sun and festive days: 3599 HUF
Favorite Dish: Onion soup and the nice spicy meats
Address: 14th district, Erzsebet Kiralyne ut 5
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The place is just 1 min from the Mexikoi ut end station of the M1 Millenium underground.
othercontact: +36 20 371 2723
Phone: +36 1 251 6377
More Restaurants in Budapest (51)
More Reviews (221)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels