"Look at the water" Chill Tip by LostBoyPN
Chill, Caye Caulker: 12 reviews and 29 photos
There were many hours that I just sat somewhere and soaked in the beauty of the sea. It's just fine to do so on Caye Caulker. For me, it was a daily ritual of morning, noon and night... just making sure I spent time with the view of the blue waters, engraining in my memory bank.
More Things to Do in Caye Caulker (11)
More Reviews (20)
- See All 7-Eleven?
- Less is more
- Be nice... and patient
- See All Good for young, budget-minded...
- See All Just walk, please
- See All Kite Boarding or Wind Surfing seemed...
- See All Most unique setting and food I had on...
- Coco Plum Restaurant, Gardens and Shop...
- See All For sports viewing and drinks
Been to Caye Caulker?Share your travels with the world!
LostBoyPN's Related Pages
Have you been to Caye Caulker?Share Your Travels