"Royal Mausoleum" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Things to Do Tip by thinking
Honolulu Things to Do: 651 reviews and 1,289 photos
The Royal Mausoleum is considered the most sacred burial ground in the island. The 3-acre site serves as the resting place for King Kamehameha II through V, King Kalakaua, and Queen Liliuokalani
The Royal Mausoleum was initially planned by King Kamehameha IV and Queen Emma following the death of their son in 1862. The site was completed in 1865 and the remains of the seven monarchs were transferred from the first Royal Mausoleum at 'Iolani Palace.
Address: 2261 Nu'uanu Ave
Directions: Useful Information:
Open Monday through Friday, Closed on weekends
Admission - Free
More Reviews (120)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All Very Good sushi, and fish meals
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels