"Clean Beach Living" Top 5 Page for this destination Alden Beach Resort Tip by nancy531

Alden Beach Resort, Saint Pete Beach: 1,303 reviews and 1 photos

The alden is the resort to the left
by nancy531

For our first time in St. Pete's Beach we looked for reasonably priced resorts. Three things that put the Alden over the top of the others was the playground for the kids right next to the bar for adults and the abundant good online reviews. We were not disappointed. What I keep noticing was how clean everything was, from the room, to the grounds. Any request we made was met very quickly and pleasantly by the staff. We had plenty of space in our Nassau suite for two adults and two kids. The bedroom had a door so you could put the kids to bed and watch TV without disturbing them. Overall we had a great experience and we would stay there again.

Unique Qualities: Two heated pools, hot tub, bar, kids playground, shuffleboard, ping pong, tennis, basketball, game room, laundry room (coin operated), very nice grounds and right on a huge beach. No restaurant on premises, but within walking distance to many restaurants. I recommend Skidders accross the street and the Harp and Thistle two doors down.

Address: 5900 Gulf Blvd.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: I-275 to Pinellas Bayway (Exit #17 old #4). Bayway to St. Pete Beach's Gulf Boulevard.  Then turn right 1.6 miles to the Alden Beach Resort .
othercontact: (800) 237-2530
Phone: (727)360-7081 (727) 360-7081
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.aldenbeachresort.com/

• Updated Sep 21, 2005

Comments

nancy531

“I got the travelin' jones”

Have you been to Saint Pete Beach?