"Amsterdam info at the A1 highway" Top 5 Page for this destination Car & Parking Tip by pieter_jan_v
Car & Parking, Amsterdam: 52 reviews and 41 photos
If you visit Amsterdam for the first time and entering from the East via the A1 highway, there's an information point at the gas station at Muiden, 10 km before you enter Amsterdam.
The info area is at the right lane of the highway. During peak hours from the left lane you can take the center "wisselstrook"; a double lane that changes in riding direction dependent on the amount of traffic.
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (607)
- See All Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- See All Vrouw met Stola - statue
- See All At the NDSM
- See All Former shipyard buildings
- See All Popular hotel for visitors travelling by...
- See All Signs of the tradesmen
pieter_jan_v's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels