ROYS: "ROYS" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Restaurant Tip by thinking
Honolulu Restaurants: 296 reviews and 467 photos
I love this place. It is not contrived. It is really great
Dinner Only: Monday-Thursday 5:30-9:00PM
Favorite Dish: Ask for the recipes!
I love everything here because their fish is prepared well and in an interesting manner without being contrived.
Address: 6600 KALANIANIOLE HWY
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: HAWAII KAI
Phone: HAWAII KAI : 808-396-7697
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (92)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels