"Food for all tastes" Stourbridge Restaurant Tip by Pauldelabar
Stourbridge Restaurants: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Lots to choose from here.
Chinese, Indian, Italian, Steak, Pizza, Pub grub, Coffee shops, Quick bite cafes.
It's all within minutes of the centre of Stourbidge; most can be found on the high Street itself. Whatever your culinery preference, you will always find it in Stourbridge.
List of just a few:-
Luciano's Italian restaurant (Victoria Passage) 01384 442119
- Excellent food and wines lunchtimes and evenings.
Pizza Express restaurant (High Street) 01384 379358
- Pizzas made freshly for you including the base.
Tropical Spice Indian restaurant (High Street) 01384 372076
- Good value for money and an excellent menu choice.
Toad at the Glassworks pub and English food. (High Street) 01384 378419
- Quick pub style food but good quality.
Chicago Rock cafe pub and English food. (High Street)
- Quick pub food but a slightly higher price than average.
Lloyds No.1- Eward Rutland pub and English food. (High Street)
- Drinks and food are cheaply priced here but quality is good.
Talbot Hotel English food, hotel and pub. (High Street) 01384 394350
- Excellent food but the drinks availability let this place down.
French Connection French cuisine (Coventry Street) 01384 390940
- Good value. An excellent menu. Owns a French deli next door.
The Bus Stop cafe. (Bus Station) 01384 373739
- Cheap and cheerful 'Greasy spoon'.
Also many of the smaller pubs do food and can be cosier
Many cafes and coffee shops dotted around the town
Favorite Dish: I have tried, (not all at the same time), all the different cuisines offered in Stourbridge and have very seldomly been dissapointed.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: High Street. Two minutes away from the bus and train station.
More Reviews (37)
- See All Irish Pub. (Enville Street)
- See All Stourport on Severn
- See All Crown centre new arrival.
- Christmas lights at Farlands Road