CHINATOWN IS WHERE TO BUY THEM: "WHERE TO BUY LEIS?" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Shopping Tip by thinking
Honolulu Shopping: 97 reviews and 225 photos
Don't miss the chance to visit the many lei stands up on Mauna Kea and Beretania Streets. Anyone who lives here and truly understands Hawai'i stops by this area frequently to pick up a beautiful lei for a date, visiting friends, a proud graduate, or for anyone celebrating something special.
What to buy: Ask for help and describe the special event for your special friend.
What to pay: $20
More Reviews (121)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All Very Good sushi, and fish meals
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels