HYATT REGENCY MAUI: "HYATT REGENCY RATED 4 DIAMONDS" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Hotel Tip by thinking
Honolulu Hotels: 219 reviews and 296 photos
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa once again received four-diamond ratings for the property and its Swan Court restaurant.
The rating from AAA is based on quality, amenities and hospitality offered at hotels. This is the 16th year the Swan Court got the rating and 10th year for the resort.
"This year less than 3 percent of AAA rated lodgings and 4 percent of rated restaurants received the Four Diamond," said Frank Lavey, the property's general manager. "The resort is honored to be recognized in both categories."
A four-diamond rating typically goes to upscale properties with stylish accommodations and attention to detail. In the restaurant category, fine-dining establishments with menus that offer a degree of creativity and elaborate presentations are considered for the rating.
More Hotels in Honolulu (9)
More Reviews (126)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All Very Good sushi, and fish meals
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels