"By boat along the Oslo Fjord" Oslo Things to Do Tip by Saagar
Oslo Things to Do: 1,242 reviews and 2,527 photos
Take a route 602 boat from Aker Brygge in central Oslo toward Drøbak and Son south. This is a summer route set up for locals and domestic tourists using their holiday homes along the fjord. The whole run to Drøbak one way takes about 1 1/2 hrs. Another 20 minutes takes you to the summer restor Son.
The trip takes you through the narrowest part of the Oslo Fjord, past islands and communities nestled on the rocky coast.
Drøbak is well worth a visit in its own right.
Typically there is a a late morning run and early evening return. Begins late May and closes medio September. You need to check the schedule for this summer, last year's is not to be trusted.
othercontact: Drøbak tourist info 64935087
More Reviews (78)
- See All A decent lunch and light meals, city...
- See All Cheap, good and right in the centre!
- The Oslofjord islands and penninsulas
- See All Falling icicles - winter
- See All Flea Market #2 in Oslo
- See All Getting to Oslo from Copenhagen by ship
Saagar's Related Pages
Have you been to Oslo?Share Your Travels