Blanco y Negro: "Black and white ? (Calle Pintada)" Top 5 Page for this destination Nerja Nightlife Tip by Pauldelabar
Nerja Nightlife: 61 reviews and 108 photos
The Blanco y Negro is known by its English name of 'the Black and White, (although it litterally translates to White and Black).
The bar is only open at night time and is a Karaoke bar. (If you like that sort of thing).
Look carefully to find it as it is secluded up a shopfronted entry, although they do put an 'A' frame board outside to direct you.
Can't remember. I don't go in there very often.
Depends on whether you like Karaoke or not. Can be loud and/or painful to the ears!
Modern and 'nightclubish'.
About 9pm til late.
Not really wheelchair friendly.
Dress Code: Casual
Address: Calle Pintada. My Map ref. ( 31 )
Directions: Another one of the 'lanes' leading down to the Balcon de Europoa. (Or up from it !).
More Nightlife in Nerja (45)
More Reviews (55)
- See All Central FM. 98.6 and 103.8 fm
- See All Goan cuisine.
- See All Fishing in Andalucia
- See All General Post Office.
- See All Wash the car and DOG please.
- See All The cost of a drink can vary greatly !
- See All Mosquitos - A few ideas to combat them.
- See All Ideal for Capistrano and the Markets
- See All Get a bargain at the Markets.
- See All Taxi
- See All Siesta from 2pm until 5pm.
- Spanish use two pin plugs !
Pauldelabar's Related Pages
Have you been to Nerja?Share Your Travels