"Evoluon Eindhoven" Top 5 Page for this destination Evoluon. Tip by catnl
Evoluon., Eindhoven: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Been here again for the Robocup event April 2016
11-9-2011 To my surprise the Evoluon was open at the national Monuments Day, so i had to revisit again.
The architect L. Ch. Kalff designed the Evoluon and i remember as a teen my friends and i really liked to visit on sundays.
(I lived 5 min. walk from it at the time.)
Opened in 1966 and closed at 1989..
Now the Evoluon Evoluon is used as a congresscenter. This picture is made by me in 2003.
There is a website from where u can find all personal website from Kees about the Evoluon
Address: Noord Brabantlaan District Strijp
More Things to Do in Eindhoven (33)
More Reviews (164)
- See All Eetcafe Spijker
- See All Best Hotel/Hostel Blue Collar
- See All Latest news about flights
- See All Admirant, new shoppingarea Oct.2009
- See All The Rambler
- See All Marathon 15 annual event at Eindoven Oct...
- See All The Best animal hospital Dierenkliniek...
- See All Regional Streekarchief Eindhoven
- See All P-ing its forbidden
- See All Evoluon - Eindhoven 2003
catnl's Related Pages
Have you been to Eindhoven?Share Your Travels