"Bangkok: 28 Nov - 3 Dec 2004" Bangkok Favorite Tip by mizzzthanggg
Bangkok General: 632 reviews and 858 photos
Fondest memory: This trip, despite being a business trip was quite successful on the pleasure front too! I managed to do everything I planned to except to check out the Cabbages & Condoms restaurant and the floating market, since I didn't have the early mornings free.
Where I Stayed:
The Dusit Thani
Most Memorable Sightseeing:
1. Took a couple of trips up and down the mighty Chao Prya river
2. Went to the Chatuchak Market and bought my moh eng cushions (thanks Rachelynn! - it was a real task heaving them all the way to the hotel by myself - !!! - after the salesguy dropped them off at the Metro station)
3. Went to Patpong Market with my team members to check out the girly bars and the fake designer goods (even Tiffany chain bracelets for c-h-e-a-ppp...!!!)
4. Did my pilgrimage to Khao San Road to buy more hammocks
5. Did the Grand Palace/Wat Phra Kaew round (AMAZZZING!!)..
6. Had a Thai massage every night, there are parlours on every street!
Most Memorable Restaurant:
1. Cyan Restaurant in the Metropolitan Hotel
2. Cheapo Thai restaurant on Khao San Road which name I didn't get but had brilliant Tom Yam Gung and Banana Fritters... nyummmy!!
More Reviews (1)
mizzzthanggg's Related Pages
Have you been to Bangkok?Share Your Travels