"The Virginia City Players at..." Montana Nightlife Tip by goin_west
Montana Nightlife: 14 reviews and 4 photos
The Virginia City Players at the Opera House
Plays and vaudeville--lots of fun.
The Brewery Follies
Song, dance and comedy in an old brewery.
Great entertainment. The only working cremona in the US.
Dress Code: Jeans or casual
Directions: Main Street, Viriginia City
othercontact: 800 648-7588
More Nightlife in Montana (1)
More Reviews (12)
- Flying to Montana is pricey. ...
- Taking mountain trails to...
- West Yellowstone is a gateway...
- See All Make reservations for summer...
- See All The Continental Divide
goin_west's Related Pages
Have you been to Montana?Share Your Travels