"Waller Creek Reconstruction" Top 5 Page for this destination Austin Warnings Or Dangers Tip by ATXtraveler
Austin Warnings and Dangers: 19 reviews and 18 photos
One of the key features of Austin is all of its beautiful greenbelts and hike/bike trails.
I will warn you however that there is alot of construction going on in Waller Creek at this time. Right by the convention center is actually closed off right now for rennovation, so make sure you check in with the City of Austin website prior to going on a walk throughout Austin!
Enjoy your trip!
More Warnings and Dangers in Austin (1)
More Reviews (74)
- See All Iron Rock Raceway
- See All Texas Governor's Mansion
- See All Texas State Capitol of 1880's
- See All Monument to the Confederate Dead
- See All Northern Austin's Nastiest Dive Bar
- See All BBQ as warm and hot steel
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Austin?Share Your Travels