Fleming's Steakhouse: "Great Steak!" Top 5 Page for this destination Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Tip by ATXtraveler
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Austin: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Although most people on the Virtual Tourist pages are looking for the best deals in travel, I try to give a perspective for places that reach every economic group. Fleming's is definitely a high end place to have a drink and dinner, but it really is delicious. It is one of the few places where the steak could actually be cut with a butter knife, and tastes perfect.
Favorite Dish: I love the filet, or the Australian Chops.
Address: 320 East Second Street
Price Comparison: most expensive
Directions: Near Trinity St.
More Reviews (53)
- See All Iron Rock Raceway
- See All Texas Governor's Mansion
- See All Texas State Capitol of 1880's
- See All Monument to the Confederate Dead
- See All Northern Austin's Nastiest Dive Bar
- See All Waller Creek Reconstruction
ATXtraveler's Related Pages
Have you been to Austin?Share Your Travels