"Beware of seat cushions on public transport" Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Transportation Tip by mapakettle
Padova Transportation: 44 reviews and 73 photos
Ma Kettle and I use public transport a lot, which includes local bus service, Trains, and Sita Bus services which travel from town to town.
For the most part, these modes of transportation are great throughout Italy. However today, I sat on a seat cushion on which some unfortunate soul had had an accident, and I ended up with a very powerful smell of urine on my jeans.
I'm hoping it occurred on the final leg of my journey...
Never again will I travel without a plastic bag which I will lay upon the cushion prior to sitting. This was the first time this has ever happened to me, but I shudder to think if it had happened on the start of a three or four day trek.
More Transportation in Padova (14)
More Reviews (79)
- See All This is the worst ever...!!!
- See All Caffetteria Manin
- See All A Church built of straw...well wheat...
- See All Fog, about 8am.
- See All Local Police Station
- See All A Jewel hidden in backstreets of the...
- See All Doors open the WRONG way..or is it the...
- See All Looks like rain...
- Bathrooms, wonderful inventions in time...
- See All Actually, we go Saturday afternoon....
- Dare I say it.......?
Been to Padova?Share your travels with the world!
mapakettle's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels