"very famous SPAS: Baile Felix and 1 Mai" Top 5 Page for this destination Oradea Things to Do Tip by Gabor1965
Oradea Things to Do: 67 reviews and 105 photos
-famous SPAS at 7 km from Oradea
- you will find 4 separate lidoes(british english: recreational facility including a swimming pool for water sports) at "Baile Felix" and 2 more at "Baile 1 Mai"
- you will find a lot of Hotels fro ** to **** (stars).
- the most important is the thermal water, what is very good quality.
technical details about the water thermal here: Natural Curative Factors
-Thermal mineral waters containing: bicarbonate, sulphur, calcium, sodium, silicium; moderate continental climate; sapropelic fossil mud.
Mineral Waters Content
Thermal mineral waters concentration is: 1g/l.; temperature: 41-49 C.; flow capacity: 40-110l/s
Inflammatory rheumatic affections (rheumatic polyarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis) degenerative rheumatic affections (cervical, dorsal and lumbar spondylosis), posttraumatic affections, Peripheral and Central Nervous System affections, associated affections (nutrition, metabolic, endocrine disease), gynecologic disease.
Warm baths in pools or tubs, solarium, electrotherapy, hydrotherapy, heliotherapy in outdoors pools with mineral waters, Kino therapy, aerosols, sauna, cosmetics, and medical gymnastics.
-Infectious contagious disease, malign tumors, hemorrhage, venereal disease, psychic disorders.
Address: - 7 kilometer from Oradea
More Reviews (33)
- See All The beers in Romania are very good....
- See All club Seven
- See All average food - average price
- traps on the roads
- See All - be carefull in the bars and pubs
- Hotel Continentel pool
Gabor1965's Related Pages
Have you been to Oradea?Share Your Travels