HOUSE WITHOUT A KEY at the Halekulani on the beach: "HOUSE WITHOUT A KEY: elegant happy hour" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Restaurant Tip by thinking
Honolulu Restaurants: 296 reviews and 472 photos
This is outdoors and every night there is free Hawaiian music for entertainment and a featured hula dancing girl. It is understated and in excellent taste. It is also a chance to watch for the "green flash" as the sunsets below the horizon.
You must go! It is the very best Hawaii has to offer you.
Hawaiian music is alive and well at the many venues mentioned, but call ahead to confirm performers and times as they often change without notice. The songs of old Hawai'i are performed in a postcard-like setting at Halekulani's House Without A Key as a different group with a hula dancer (performs daily from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. 2199 Kalia Rd. For details, call (808) 923-2311.
Favorite Dish: You can order anything here. I like fresh squeezed lemon juice, as is done in France. They will do it here for you although they never heard of it before. You can also order "pupus" which are snacks or a light meal like a hamburger or pasta.
Address: 2199 Kalia Rd (OCEAN SIDE)
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Everyone knows where the Halekulani is located. Just ask.
Phone: (808) 923-2311.
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Pan-Asian and Pacific Rim
More Reviews (92)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All JENNY'S ALTERATIONS
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels