The Hair Loft: "A wonderful hairstylist" Top 5 Page for this destination Honolulu Shopping Tip by thinking
Honolulu Shopping: 97 reviews and 225 photos
A loving and caring beauty shop. Ask for Judy Awakuni. She will do her best for you on Thursday's, Friday's and Saturdays.
What to buy: Paul Mitchell products and hair stylist with 20+ years of experience.
What to pay: $40 for a hair cut
Address: 2758 South King Street, #201
Directions: Bus #1
Phone: cell: 282-3600 & salon: 949-8999
More Reviews (121)
- See All ALOHA STADIUM SWAP MEET
- See All Very Good sushi, and fish meals
- See All HAWAIIAN DICTIONARY
- See All NIIHAU: The Forbidden Island
- See All WHAT IS VOG?:Air Pollution in Hawaii
- See All RV's on the Big Island of Hawaii
- See All INTERESTED IN A CAREER IN COMMERICAL...
- See All The Island's only Hawaiian Owned Hotel...
- See All KAMA'AINA DISCOUNT.COM
- See All Jazz lovers vow to bring back the beat...
- HOTELS QUIETLY ADD NEW FEES
- Don't need to bring anything as...
thinking's Related Pages
Have you been to Honolulu?Share Your Travels