The Patissier: "Yummy Chocolate Fudge Cake" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Restaurant Tip by bpacker
Singapore Restaurants: 946 reviews and 1,240 photos
Are you a chocoholic? If you are, you'd probably know that the finest and best dark chocolate in the world is made by a French company called Valrhona. Now, what if someone took this delicious chocolate and made it into a cake?
Favorite Dish: Hmm, it seems that someone in Singapore did! Imagine my joy when I tasted the sinful but divine chocolate cake made of layers and layers of moist, dark and creamy Valrohna Chocolate. Ah...simply chocolate heaven.
About S$68 per 1kg
Address: Details are found in the webpage
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: There's one shop in Mohd Sultan
More Restaurants in Singapore (57)
More Reviews (82)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Best Place in Town to Down a Sake
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All Tweety, the Fortune Teller
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels