"Central Square Rallies" Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Local Custom Tip by hunterV
Luhansk Local Customs: 54 reviews and 263 photos
Shevchenko Monument - this is where a lot of rallies and shows are held.
This place in Heroes Square is a well-known young people's spot, a place of meeting for many people, especially in fine weather in summertime.
City Day is one of the holidays when a stage is mounted in front of the monument where singers and dancers perform.
More Reviews (306)
- See All Alexeyev Block Monuments
- See All French Style Restaurant
- See All The Worst Asphalted Road
- See All Luhansk-Moscow-Luhansk
- See All Our Waterfall
- See All Popular with Young People
hunterV's Related Pages
Have you been to Luhansk?Share Your Travels