"Monsoons: The Raining Seasons" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Favorite Tip by xuessium
Singapore General: 441 reviews and 444 photos
Favorite thing: The Northeast Monsoon brings rain to Singapore between November and February but the wettest month tend to be December. The Southwest Monsoon brings rain between July and September but this is a weaker monsoon so rain volume tends to be much lower than its Northeastern counterpart. Even during monsoon seasons, it does not rain everyday. The bad thing is that thunderstorms, if they roll in, can really wash out your plans but it also means that the temperature will drop to a more tolerable 30C or lower in the day.
More General in Singapore (12)
More Reviews (93)
- See All Have a Taste of Singapore
- See All Learn About Peranakan Culture: Peranakan...
- See All Budget accommodation in the heart of the...
- See All Want to see piles of history?
- See All Traditional Chinese Wedding Cakes
xuessium's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels