"LITTLE THAILAND" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Off The Beaten Path Tip by xuessium
Singapore Off The Beaten Path: 432 reviews and 573 photos
Also known as Golden Mile Complex (nearest MRT: Lavender) where most people catches the long distance bus into Malaysia. It is also home to plenty of shops selling Thai food (recommend: Diandin Leluk and it's Beef noodles) and Thai crafts. The interior of the Building is always rich in the aroma of Thai fish sauce. Go to Golden Mile Complex on a Sunday, and you will find yourself surrounded by hoards of Thai folks who are working in Singapore as labourers and workers. The semblance of Little Thailand thickens. (But watch your wallets and purses though)
More Off The Beaten Path in Singapore (20)
More Reviews (85)
- See All Have a Taste of Singapore
- See All Learn About Peranakan Culture: Peranakan...
- See All Budget accommodation in the heart of the...
- See All Traditional Chinese Wedding Cakes
- See All Smoking Rules & Laws in Singapore
xuessium's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels