"The Hemicycle" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Things to Do Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Things to Do: 160 reviews and 313 photos
The impressive, monumental semicircular retaining wall is put at the end of Memorial Drive, the boulevard which starts at the Memorial Bridge over the Potomac River.
The Classical Revival style structure called the Hemicycle is a must for the two reasons:
1. its architecture;
2. The Women's Memorial or to be more exact the Women in Military Service for America Memorial.
Address: Administrative Building, Arlington, Virginia 22211
Directions: By metro to Arlington Cemetery station (+ a walk or metrobus) or by car (details in my Transportation Tips).
othercontact: +1 (703) 607-8585
Phone: +1 (703) 607-8000
More Things to Do in Arlington (45)
More Reviews (141)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All What an unexpected meetting!
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels