"At the Arlington National Cemetery" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Warnings Or Dangers Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Warnings and Dangers: 23 reviews and 25 photos
I saw quite many signs which reminded me and other visitors that the Arlington National Cemetery is not a picnic area nor a playground but hallowed ground and active cemetery.
So, remember not to drink, eat or smoke except on designated areas. And remember (especially if you are a coffee lover and a last minute guy) that restrooms (toilets, WC) are located exclusively at the Visitor Center, the Custis-Lee Manion (just above the John F. Kennedy gravesite) and at the Memorial Amphitheater. You are warned!
othercontact: +1 (703) 607-8585
Phone: +1 (703) 607-8000
More Warnings and Dangers in Arlington (16)
More Reviews (170)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All What an unexpected meetting!
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels