The Local Market: "Need spices, or different kind of rice??" Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Shopping Tip by mapakettle
Padova Shopping: 44 reviews and 97 photos
This booth in the daily Padova market is typical of a few others found among the numerous stalls selling their wares. It specializes in spices of all types, and rice with appropriate spices added. They are great for making Risotto.
What to buy: Also found in these stalls are various types of dried beans, and even dehydrated potato flakes sold in bulk (big thing in Italy). I noticed honey, jams, and numerous bottled peppers or figs.
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (81)
- See All This is the worst ever...!!!
- See All Need a travel agent for Italy?
- See All A Church built of straw...well wheat...
- See All Fog, about 8am.
- See All Local Police Station
- See All A Jewel hidden in backstreets of the...
- See All Doors open the WRONG way..or is it the...
- See All Looks like rain...
- Bathrooms, wonderful inventions in time...
- See All Actually, we go Saturday afternoon....
- Dare I say it.......?
Been to Padova?Share your travels with the world!
mapakettle's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels