"Fog...Drive accordingly" Top 5 Page for this destination Padova Warnings Or Dangers Tip by mapakettle
Padova Warnings and Dangers: 21 reviews and 17 photos
Fog in Padova is a fairly normal occurance. Not every day of course, certainly in varying thicknesses, and 'usually' in the fall. However, when it occurs, be warned, visibility can and does drop dramatically, as this picture will show.
Fog rolls in as the temperature drops, just as the sun sets, and gradually gets thicker as the night progresses. This photo was taken between 10pm-11pm, and near the end of January.
More Warnings and Dangers in Padova (13)
More Reviews (80)
- See All This is the worst ever...!!!
- See All Need a travel agent for Italy?
- See All Caffetteria Manin
- See All A Church built of straw...well wheat...
- See All Local Police Station
- See All A Jewel hidden in backstreets of the...
- See All Doors open the WRONG way..or is it the...
- See All Looks like rain...
- Bathrooms, wonderful inventions in time...
- See All Actually, we go Saturday afternoon....
- Dare I say it.......?
Been to Padova?Share your travels with the world!
mapakettle's Related Pages
Have you been to Padova?Share Your Travels