"New Orleans Cemetery #1 - This..." Cemeteries Tip by SheDragon
Cemeteries, New Orleans: 34 reviews and 55 photos
New Orleans Cemetery #1 - This is a picture of Marie Louveau's tomb. See the travelogue for more info!
This is the cemetery where Marie Louveau is buried, as well as part of the Locoul family (see the travelogue about Laura Plantation to learn more about the Locoul's).
Address: Just outside the French Quarter
Directions: throughout city
othercontact: The group that does the Haunted
More Things to Do in New Orleans (2)
More Reviews (19)
- See All Some bronze birds eating some...
- See All Victoria Inn & Gardens
- See All Drunk Guy who wanted his...
- See All The Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
- The first time I was in New...
SheDragon's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels