Croissant D'or: "Croissant D'or" New Orleans Restaurant Tip by SheDragon
New Orleans Restaurants: 896 reviews and 877 photos
Favorite Dish: We weren't very hungry by the time we found this place, so I just had a small pice of carrot cake and some orange juice. The carrot cake was good, though! Hubby had heard about this place as a 'must-go' and it was enjoyable!
Directions: I don't remember exactly, but I do know it was near the Ursuline school.
More Restaurants in New Orleans (1)
More Reviews (20)
- See All Some bronze birds eating some...
- See All Louisiana Swamp Tour
- See All Victoria Inn & Gardens
- See All Drunk Guy who wanted his...
- The first time I was in New...
SheDragon's Related Pages
Have you been to New Orleans?Share Your Travels