"Oudewater (province Utrecht)" Top 5 Page for this destination Netherlands Things to Do Tip by ATLC
Netherlands Things to Do: 794 reviews and 1,030 photos
A small, very old town (1265) in the green heart of The Netherlands. Quaint and lots of old traditions like Witch Weighing and the Oudewater Murder in 1575.
Visit my Oudewater page
Address: 62 kms south east of Amsterdam
Directions: Take route to Utrecht (A2), turn on A12 towards The Hague/Rotterdam. Leave motorway at De Meern (just south of Utrecht) and keep driving until you come to Oudewater. See map in 2nd photo in this tip. It's about 70 kms.
More Things to Do in Netherlands (56)
More Reviews (235)
- See All App for public transportation schedules
- See All Dutch breakfast
- See All What's on in Dutch museums
- See All Pieterpad, long distance walk
- See All Need for private nursing
- See All Group or family accommodation
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels