Macy's East: "Dissapoitment with Macy's" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Shopping Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Shopping: 15 reviews and 20 photos
Urszula very much wanted to see the first Macy's in her life and was very dissapointed. It is not especially fancy, in her and my opinion, and not likely to offer you a good deal, either. Nordstrom with some discounts located at the same shopping mall worked better for us.
Macy's East is a part of karge shopping mall, Shopping Centre at Pentagon City. It was large department store with different staff sold including junior and children fashions, shoes, men's and women's fashions, home furnishings, luggage, cosmetics, fashion accessories and jewelry.
What to buy: I paid attention to luggage department and saw some very intersting staff for my next trip but everything was way too high.
You may look at souvenir department, too.
What to pay: Women's fashions and others, from moderate to very expensive.
Address: 1100 South Hayes Street; Arlington, VA 22202
Directions: Corner South 15th Street, directly off Route 1 Jefferson Davis Highway. Direct entrance from Pentagon City metro station (follow the signs).
Phone: +1 (703) 418-4488
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (181)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All What an unexpected meetting!
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels