Alpha Bakery: "Alpha Bakery" Top 5 Page for this destination Alpha Bakery Tip by mke1963
Alpha Bakery, Beijing: 1 reviews and 0 photos
At street level, on the north side of the new Lai Tai flower market building on the outside (phew!) is Alpha Bakery, a tiny little bakery that does great bread, cakes, rolls.
Not a great quantity of anything, and they don't do filled rolls unfortunately, but the bread is good.
Favorite Dish: The plain old butter rolls and the croissant twist.
Address: Side street alongside new Lai Tai
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Off Tianzhe Lu.
Phone: 010 8440-1300
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (111)
- See All Centro@ The Kerry Centre
- See All Kerry Centre Hotel
- See All Photography Tip - related to digital...
- See All Guanghua Temple
- See All Jingshan Park - Part II
- See All The "new" Lido market
- See All Yet more changes at Beijing Airport T2
- See All Shopping - those fake brands. "Cheaper...
- See All The new Forbidden City at Guo Mao
- Earthquake zone
- See All Laser Tag
- Focus on Guide Books
mke1963's Related Pages
Have you been to Beijing?Share Your Travels