"Nat relaxed" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington General: 44 reviews and 99 photos
Favorite thing: Nat finally left the VT-Queen bed and, surprisingly he was very relaxed and looked happy. It's a funny thing, but he told me that he had slept very comfortably on the floor that night and that he was so tired that night, he could have slept on a bed of nails.
As our room had one bathroom it took us some time to be ready to go to visit Washington, DC. Being addicted to smoking :-( and photography :-) I took a short walk around the hotel. When I came back we finally could leave the room.
We wanted Nat to stay with us for the next night and he was all for it, but he told that he didn't have any change of clothes and let me try and quote his southern English: "I dont want to smell like an upper New Jersey tank farm in the middle of July" or something those lines. Haha, thanks for the warning, I will visit New Jersey sooner or later but for sure not in July and never near a tank farm.
More Reviews (176)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All What an unexpected meetting!
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels