Sheraton National Hotel - 16th floor: "Sweet time and Urszula" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Nightlife Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Nightlife: 40 reviews and 60 photos
Sweet time of VT-gang meeting was passing by at the 16th floor of Sheraton hotel. We all were joking, drinking, talking a lot about everything including our plans for the following day that was Washington, DC.
Urszula caught her usual morning activity (she was still six hours ahead). On the picture she presents us next bottle of our cardioprotecte liquid and my new great cork-screw, both came from Atlanta, Georgia.
Dress Code: Whatever you want to feel comfortable.
Address: 900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA 22204
Directions: Close to the Pentagon, corner of main Columbia Pike. Details here
othercontact: Fax: (703) 271-6626
Phone: +1 (703) 521-1900
More Reviews (160)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels