Sheraton National Hotel - 16th floor: "New VT-meeting custom?" Top 5 Page for this destination Arlington Nightlife Tip by matcrazy1
Arlington Nightlife: 40 reviews and 60 photos
Kathy noticed Nat realizing his night excercise programm of upper limbs she wanted to follow him. She found dumb-bells somewhere at the gym of Sheraton National hotel and started to lift them. Believe me, she didn't stop with this light weights on my picture.
Well, did we start new VT-meeting custom? Were we the first with VT-meeting in a gym? What about arranging next VT-meetings in a gym? Hmm... I joined business meetings in a gym or fitness club a few times and it was not that bad idea although I prefer more rival sports like tennis than boring body building :-).
Dress Code: Whatever you want to feel comfortable while excercising. Well, we were dressed not at all correct for a gym.
Address: 900 S Orme St, Arlington, VA 22204
Directions: Close to the Pentagon, corner of main Columbia Pike. Details here
othercontact: Fax: (703) 271-6626
Phone: +1 (703) 521-1900
More Reviews (160)
- See All General information
- See All General information (2/2)
- See All No jogging, limited riding a bicycle
- See All Books exclusively on women
- See All More attractions at Women's Memorial
- See All Not for kids!
- See All What a meeting!
- See All Flags and the American law (2/2)
- See All Visitors with disabilities
- See All The black squirrel
- See All For night photography
- See All Fitness club and fun
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Arlington?Share Your Travels