"Delftsche Poort Rotterdam" Netherlands Things to Do Tip by dr.firas
Netherlands Things to Do: 794 reviews and 1,030 photos
You have to see it at night, it is much better with the nice lights, it is the Delftsche Poort on the Oude Hofplein, was demolished just before the war in order to be moved.
it is a model in steel: a monument for a monument as the first one never reappeared!
More Reviews (157)
- See All Most lovely bells song from *Zuiderkerk*
- See All Yummi, before Exteniction *Advokaat*
- See All High Buildings in Rotterdam
- See All Spirit of the night!
- See All The boat
- See All The centre restaurants
dr.firas' Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels