"Mozes en Aaronkerk" Netherlands Things to Do Tip by dr.firas
Netherlands Things to Do: 794 reviews and 1,030 photos
The unique thing of this lovely church is the fact it dates back to the period in which the Catholic religion was persecuted after the Protestant Reform.
one of the many churches in Amsterdam, but special in its style!
More Reviews (157)
- See All Most lovely bells song from *Zuiderkerk*
- See All Yummi, before Exteniction *Advokaat*
- See All High Buildings in Rotterdam
- See All Spirit of the night!
- See All The boat
- See All The centre restaurants
dr.firas' Related Pages
Have you been to Netherlands?Share Your Travels