"Crusing the Napali Coast" Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by luv2scrap

Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos

A catamaran trip up the Napali Coast. The only way to see the Napali Coast is by boat, air or to hike it. We went on Blue Dolphin Charter. The boat is a double decker catamaran. The people working on the boat were great, the service was great. Pastries were served for breakfast, sandwiches and salads were served for lunch, and cocktails, beer and wine on the way home. The cruise leaves very earlly in the morning and returns in mid-afternoon, so its a full day. First we cruised for a few hours up the coast. Warning the water was very choppy to me (I got seasick for the first time) but the crew said it was a pretty calm day. On the way out the crew took pictures of the passengers on the tip ow the bow. At one point along the way there is a sea cave with a waterfall at the entrance. The asked the kids to stand on the bow, then drove the boat under the waterfall. The kids thought it was great. On our way back to port we stopped in a calm area for a snorkeling opportunity. It was a great day. I was totally exhausted afterward. DON'T FORGET THE DRAMAMINE!!

Address: Kauai, Hawai'i

• Written Jan 31, 2005

“Go where the wild places are”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?