Lupe Tortilla's: "Great Mexican in Clear Lake (SE of Houston)" Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Restaurant Tip by XenoHumph
Houston Restaurants: 288 reviews and 228 photos
This nice Mexican restaurant serves classical Mexican and TexMex dishes which are very good. And for once, you can actually get spicy food! The fajitas are best.
Note, this restaurant is great for kids as there is an outdoor playground for them. But, if you are not willing to eat next to screaming brats, there are little quiet rooms available too!
Favorite Dish: Great margarita's with a kick, they are not shy on the alcohol content!
Great fajitas, spicy stuffs!
Address: 891 W Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From downtown, take I45 South and exit at Bay Area Blvd. Go East on Bay Area Blvd.
A little off Bay Area Blvd, South of it, between El Camino and Highway 3.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Houston (31)
More Reviews (69)
- See All Haak Winery, South of Houston
- See All Go for the butterflies @ the M. of...
- See All Map of Houston: Caption by Alphabetical...
- See All Farmers Markets are coming to Houston!!!
- See All The Revitalization of Downtown Houston
- See All The new Tramway line
- See All Dangerous areas of Houston
- Houston Theater District
- See All Hotel with great view in Clear Lake
- See All Minute Maid Park
- See All Kemah Boardwalk: expensive and nothing...
Been to Houston?Share your travels with the world!
XenoHumph's Related Pages
Have you been to Houston?Share Your Travels